Monday, February 26, 2018

eyes...the windows.

Looking at a person's eyes....and their face....the tension in their smile....maybe the hint of mist in their gaze.

What I have noticed of myself....as I have transformed over the years is that...stress and lack of love and connection....and general lack of self love and inner peace....can be seen all over my face.  I know that some will read this particular blog and maybe make the connection- not being aware of all I have been through...and some who know my story will see the impact of this story in my eyes...

it is hard to see it now...years later...but it is a curious thing....what a relationship will do to you.  Shouldn't love be kind and supportive?  If it isn't....then it isn't love.  But too many times, we don't realize it isn't love....for too long.

a few years ago....I started to do more introspection and a seed started to grow in me... and that seed grew into....love....but in the beginning....even though I was starting to feel differently....my daily life can be seen...all over my face.

The reason I even went back...out of curiosity....is because I saw some powerful before and after pictures of people who had been in toxic relationships.  It is remarkable to see them...and I was curious about my own face and what it would tell.

2013....barely documented....but pictures of me...look empty....

2014,
Fear...sad.





Like a frightened....cornered animal.  It's hard to even look.  It's like the most....distrust...suspicious look.

2015....growing in my own security...and able to trust and love again, painting more and being a happier and fulfilled person...

Still...a bit loneliness....and unsure....





and then there was 2016....when I was feeling more and more like myself, more relaxed...the fear has gone...the tension is leaving... some big things happening in my life.




and then...2017...embodying love 
...and determination....and power.  








and then there is 2018.

Clear.....filled with love....and adventure.  Relaxed. Happy.





Here I am..... I came back.  





Peace...and Love.....and realizing....

You've been gone....way too long.  This is a motherfucker free zone. 













No comments:

Post a Comment