Wednesday, February 4, 2015

fixing a hole...

I apologize...





that is extremely cheeky.... pun intended.  :)  i'm feeling incredibly cheeky today.  


today....i'm not sure....really... the inspiration for this was listening to Drunk in Love....by Beyonce...because it is a song of total reckless abandon...."we woke up in the kitchen...saying how the hell did this shit happen?"

which reminds me of the scene in Mr. and Mrs. Smith...broken glass....broken...everything....

but...it was the real beginning.  



but then I was going through all the music on my iPod and heard, Fixing a Hole..and the title just kinda stuck...

because...I'm fixing a hole...in my soul. :)  every damn day...discovering and shining....and reaching out of the box...and when I don't have a friend near....with wild crazy eyes...I guess I have to be my own crazy lunatic.


I know...wow....totally crazy...beyonce and beatles....today's post...brought to you by crazy Bs.

but....the take home is...sometimes you have to wake up in the kitchen and say, how the hell did this shit happen?


this is just a quick...trying to figure this out- attempt....I want to play with this....and really leap out of the box...ummmmm.  anyway....I will be playing with....ummmmm.

I'll be painting this more using different colors...


oooooh, which totally reminds me about something I read about today....


from a blog by johnhembree.com, about how we all need that friend that takes you for a crazy ride..."do not dismiss the lunatic in your life."  

He quoted Billy Joel, but I'd rather not do that.  :)  I'm just not feeling Billy Joel... (huh, weird, another B.)

Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory…”  I Chronicles 4:10












I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in....



and it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong I'm right, 
where I belong i'm right
where I belong...
see the people standing there, 
who disagree and never win, 
and wonder why they don't get in my door...

I'm painting my room in the colorful way, 
and when my mind is wandering...
there I will go.....

(Beatles, Fixing a Hole)



wow, so...this blog was all over the place...a roller coaster, if you will....summary.....roller coasters are ok....expanding your territory...yes, 

dare to push the limits...absolutely.  


peace....love...and expanding your territory....










No comments:

Post a Comment