Thursday, February 5, 2015

JAH live....rastaman live up...Bob Marley



the most beautiful curve on a woman's body...is her smile- Bob Marley...





I love that quote....




and I absolutely love Bob Marley... he makes my cells vibrate at a frequency that instantly brings me to a state of bliss.....bliss.. like....blissed out of my mind... :)  and usually when I'm painting...there's a good chance there is a Marley playing...either Ziggy or Bob.

it's just that good....









and in honor of his birthday tomorrow...I drew and painted a Marley portrait....I've wanted to for a long time....

and I will probably do another one...you know....practice practice...

but here...today...my portrait...

and my most favorite Bob Marley songs....evah.


Forever Loving Jah

Rastaman live up

Iron Lion Zion

Lively Up Yourself

Night Shift

Soul Rebel

Concrete Jungle




peace...and love....and one love...and Bob Marley, happy birthday...thanks for your beautiful voice.  










#bobmarley
#onelove
#ziggymarley
#watercolors


1 comment: