Monday, February 2, 2015

magnificent....

I am bliss incarnate.  :)  







currently eating peanut m & m's as if they are a super food....listening to U2 and trying to find some balance...

I think the quiet and chocolate helps....and of course...my loving husband :)

I may even take a hot bath....when I hear voices of small children right now, my eye twitches...so I think, I need a little break...to reconnect...with...

bliss...and of course, 

U
:) 


my favorite song on No Line On the Horizon...is Magnificent....which just....is.

I was born...I was born to be with you....
in this space and time...
after that...and ever after- I haven't had a clue..only to break rhyme
this foolishness can leave  heart black and blue, oh...oh....


only love, only love can leave such a mark..

but only love...only love can heal such a scar...


Justified, till we die...you and I will magnify....oh. oh...



(U2, Magnificent)


just...wow.

my all time favorite U2 songs:  A Sort of Homecoming, Bullet the Blue Sky,  Desire, A Man and a Woman, Unforgettable Fire....oh, and Bad, and Electric Co. (especially from Under a Blood Red Sky), and I Threw A Brick Through a Window....

oh...man...Unforgettable Fire....oh...the music and lyrics....just awesome to revisit these....

I just become in an enchanted trance with this...



walk on by, walk on through, so sad to besiege your love, oh...hang on. 

Stay this time, stay tonight in a lie, 
I'm only asking, but I, i think you know...
Come on take me away, come on take me away, 
Come on take me home....home again....

(best part here vvvvvvvvvvvvvv)

and if the mountains should crumble 
or disappear into the sea, not a tear, no not I. 





  

and Bad....sigh....Bad.  oh...man...

if I could, you know I would, 
I would let it go...this desperation, dislocation, separation, condemnation, revelation, in temptation, isolation, desolation, 
let it go....and so fade away, to let it go...

I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, 
I'm not sleeping....oh, no....








peace and love...and letting go...and getting lost in a song....

no one is blinder...than he who will not see... (U2) 








#U2
#watercolors
#magnificent


No comments:

Post a Comment